We are hiring a Graphic Designer to join the Living Phoenix Team! Please read below if this interests you!
- Strong Experience with Photoshop or Similar Alternatives
- Strong communication Skills
- Fluent in English (Native English is not a requirement, but you should have no problem typing in english, and preferably speaking it as well)
You are eager to learn and improve - Growth is very important to our team. Mistakes happen all the time and are totally fine, as long as you make a serious effort to learn from your mistakes, especially when a lead takes the time to point out a mistake you made or recommend a better way something could be done.
Team Oriented - We have a strong and great team environment. This is extremely important to us and something we will work very hard to protect. It's important anyone we bring in is willing to adapt and remain positive in sometimes stressful situations.
Listen well to project managers & leads - We have extremely knowledgable leads on our team with a massive amount of experience. While you may disagree at times (and please feel free to voice that to me) in the end of the day you do need to do what they request. We offer quite a bit of creative freedom to our proven staff members (usually 3-6 months in), but it's important our team members can also follow direction when needed.
Punctual and respectful - Timeliness is important to our team. We meet quite often, being frequently late for meetings is a huge sign of disrespect to the other team members. While being late here and there can happen, it should not be a common habbit.
- Monthly Salary & Hourly available
- Strong job security
- Endless growth potential
- Strong, encouraging and friendly team structure
- Established development team & processes
- Fully remote work
To apply for the position, please send an email to [email protected] with your Resume as well as the following information if not included in your resume.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this position:
Where do you feel you would perhaps fall short for this position:
Are you interested in something full-time or part-time:
Are you open to an internship (experience, unpaid to start):
Additionally, all applicants will need to complete a very simple trial task to show their ability. Please attach this trial task result with your application above. This graphic will not actually be used by us without permission, it is purely for a trial.
- For this trial, please create a graphic that will be used for a livestream announcement and it's content.
- Below are all the details for the graphic, to be clear, not all the text should be included, the key to a good graphic is eye catching, interesting, and as little work for the viewer as possible (too much text looks bad and can be tiring for a viewer). Please be creative and show how you would capture someones attention with just a graphic. You can draw inspiration from posts from other games and even from Ravendawn's old announcements, but we do want to see your creativity and ability.
- The livestream will be on January 10, 2022, at 12:00 PM PT. You should also display Brasilia Time & EST;
- The livestream will be on the official Ravendawn Twitch channel (twitch.tv/ravendawnonline);
- We will be giving away 25 Alpha 3 Keys on this livestream;
- Here is a download link to dozens of graphics, screenshots, and images you can use for the Graphic, you are free to use other graphics you may wish to use outside of this folder as well https://mega.nz/folder/slQgHJqC#IFDhGSAqRNCPCvSbI7QgGg