We are hiring a Market Researcher to join the Living Phoenix Team! Please read below if this interests you!
The title of this position with us is quite vague and might be confusing to some, so we will provide a clearer job description.
You will be in charge of looking for outside marketing oppertunities and helping manage/correspond with current relationships. Primarily finding, categorizing and sifting data for Content Creators, Media Outlets, and additional connections (Forums, Facebook Groups, Etc).
The most important part of this position is someone who is eager to prove themselves and their ability, self-motivated and does not require to be constantly told what to do. We want someone who will work hard to get the name of Ravendawn out to every bit of the internet.
- Strong communication skills & patience
- Professional and Self-Motivated
- Adept at Analyzing Basic Data & Metrics
- Fluent in English (Native English is not a requirement, but you should have no problem typing in english, and preferably speaking it as well)
- Fluent in Portuguese is a big plus, but not required.
You are eager to learn and improve - Growth is very important to our team. Mistakes happen all the time and are totally fine, as long as you make a serious effort to learn from your mistakes, especially when a lead takes the time to point out a mistake you made or recommend a better way something could be done.
Team Oriented - We have a strong and great team environment. This is extremely important to us and something we will work very hard to protect. It's important anyone we bring in is willing to adapt and remain positive in sometimes stressful situations.
Listen well to project managers & leads - We have extremely knowledgable leads on our team with a massive amount of experience. While you may disagree at times (and please feel free to voice that to me) in the end of the day you do need to do what they request. We offer quite a bit of creative freedom to our proven staff members (usually 3-6 months in), but it's important our team members can also follow direction when needed.
Punctual and respectful - Timeliness is important to our team. We meet quite often, being frequently late for meetings is a huge sign of disrespect to the other team members. While being late here and there can happen, it should not be a common habbit.
- Monthly Salary & Hourly available
- Strong job security
- Endless growth potential
- Strong, encouraging and friendly team structure
- Established development team & processes
- Fully remote work
To apply for the position, please send an email to [email protected] with your Resume as well as the following information if not included in your resume.
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this position:
Where do you feel you would perhaps fall short for this position:
Are you interested in something full-time or part-time:
Are you open to an internship (experience, unpaid to start):
Additional valuable things to include in your Application (but not required for this position):
- Any experience with Photoshop
- Any experience with Data Analysis or Categorization
- Any experience with Facebook Ads / Social Media / Online Marketing
- Any experience with Content Creators (Youtube, Twitch)
- Any experience with Mailing Lists